Razer Blade Stealth
Razer Blade Stealth is a compact ultraportable made for general use. The Razer Blade Stealth is a beautiful machine with a gorgeous display, powerful processor and incredible potential but middling battery life and the absence of its companion GPU dock leave it feeling incomplete. If you looking for Razer Blade Stealth driver, you can download at the bottom page here.
Razer Blade Stealth Key Specs and Feature
Razer Blade Stealth come with a 12.5” QHD screen, which specifically packs a maximum resolution of 2560×1440 px. It’s a Sharp IGZO panel.
The device powered by Intel Core i7-6500U/Intel HD Graphics 520, 8GB of LPDDR3 1866MHz dual channel RAM, up to 512GB of PCIe solid state storage, 45Wh Lithium-ion polymer battery.
- Screen 12.5 inch, 2560×1440 resolution, 10-finger multi-touch, IGZO(4k optional)
- Processor Intel Skylake Core i7-6500U CPU, dual-core 2.5 GHz(3.1Ghz boost)
- Video Integrated Intel HD Graphics 520
- Memory 8 GB LPDDR3 1866Mhz
- Storage 128GB M.2 PCIe (Samsung PM951)
- Connectivity Wireless AC, Intel Bluetooth 4.1
- Ports 2x USB 3.0, Thunderbolt 3(USB Type-C), HDMI 1.4b, mic/earphone combo
- Battery 45 Wh
- Operating system Windows 10
- Size 321 mm or 12.6” (w) x 206 mm or 8.1” (d) x 13.1 mm or .52” (h)
- Weight 1.25 kg or 2.75 lb
- Extras RGB-Chroma backlit keyboard, 2MP webcam, TPM 2.0
Download Razer Blade Stealth Driver
To download Razer Blade Stealth driver, please find the category you want to download and click the download link.
In case your driver not found, please go to the official download page HERE.