Acer Aspire 7 A715-71G is a superior performance multimedia notebook. It’s comes with a brushed aluminum exterior. There’s also a huge trackpad and a backlit keyboard that includes a separate numerical keypad. If you looking for Acer Aspire 7 A715-71G driver, here is.
Acer Aspire 7 A715-71G Key Specs and Feature
The A715-71G features a 15.6-inch screen with a 1920 x 1080 resolution. It comes in matte finish and not touch-enabled, which is actually how I prefer it. At the heart of the notebook is an Intel Kaby Lake Core i7-7700HQ CPU along with a generous 24 GB of RAM.
There’s also two storage options in the form of a 512 GB SSD and a 2 TB HDD. Lastly, graphics is provided by an Intel HD 630 or if you want more power there’s also an Nvidia GT 1050 Ti GPU. The Acer A715-71G runs on Windows 10.
- Screen: 15.6 inch, 1920 x 1080 px, IPS, non-touch, matte
- Processor: Intel Kaby Lake Core i7-7700HQ CPU
- Video: Intel HD 630 + Nvidia GT 1050 Ti 4GB
- Memory: 24 GB DDR4 (2 x DIMMs, up to 32 GB)
- Storage: 512 GB SSD (M.2 SATA) + 2 TB 5400 rpm HDD (2.5″)
- Connectivity: Gigabit LAN, Intel AC 7265 Wireless AC , Bluetooth 4.1
- Ports: 1x USB 3.0, 2x USB 2.0, 1x USB 3.1 gen 1, HDMI, mic/earphone, SD card reader, LAN, Kensington Lock
- Battery: 48 Wh, 135 Wh charger
- Operating system: Windows 10
Download Acer Aspire 7 A715-71G Driver
To download Acer Aspire 7 A715-71G driver, please find the category you want to download and click the download link.